PhD students find a variety of different PhD programmes at the member institutions of NWVM. The different graduate schools offer an excellent education and infrastructure in Marine Sciences. PhD-Students take part in structured programmes, supporting the individual research. All different programmes offer the opportunity to combine modules following each one`s specific interests and are held in English language.
For detailed information please refer directly to the different schools:
- ESSReS: Earth System Sciences Research School
- GLOMAR: Bremen International Graduate School for Marine Sciences
- MarMic: International Max Planck Research School of Marine Microbiology
- OLTECH: Graduate School ´Science and Technology`
- POLMAR: Helmholtz Graduate School for Polar and Marine Research
- SUTAS: Leibniz Graduate School “Sustainable Use of Tropical Aquatic Systems”